Raman spectroscopy is a scattering technique that relies on the inelastic scattering of photons. The excitation of molecular bonds results in the s...
- BSI-AST Chip：A Powerful Tool to Accelerate Antimicrobial... 09-27
- Using Lasers to Choose and Export Single-cell Cultures: A... 09-13
- Bacterial Single-cell Whole Genome Sequencing Overhauled ... 07-20
- Antibacterial Detergents Reduce Microbial Exchange and Ma... 06-20
- Label-free Droplet-based Methods Improve Rapid Screening ... 04-14
- New Raman-based Flow Cytometry Tool Improves Methods to R... 03-30
The Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology (QIBEBT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the National Science Library, CAS (NSLC)...
- QIBEBT Co-organized a Session of Global Health Forum of B... 06-14
- Australian Principal Research Scientist Netsanet Shiferaw... 04-08
- Sino-German 2nd Workshop for Algae Bioenergy Held in Qing... 12-03
- High-tech Program on Microbiome-based Research Launched i... 02-13
- Call for 2015 International Graduate Students Programs 02-15
- Single-Cell Center and TOTAL Started Collaboration on Bio... 07-29