Raman spectroscopy is a scattering technique that relies on the inelastic scattering of photons. The excitation of molecular bonds results in the s...
- Powerful New Tool to Battle Against Cancer-causing Bacter... 06-20
- Preschool Petri Dish: Maintenance of Good Personal & Envi... 04-27
- Automated CAST-R System Helps to Identify Best Antimicrob... 04-19
- Scientists Explore a Genetic Sensor of Blue Light to Doub... 03-30
- Ramanome Technique Devised to Spot ‘sleeper’ Microbial ... 03-03
- New Sequencing Technique Established for Low-biomass, Deg... 01-25
The Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology (QIBEBT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the National Science Library, CAS (NSLC)...
- QIBEBT Co-organized a Session of Global Health Forum of B... 06-14
- Australian Principal Research Scientist Netsanet Shiferaw... 04-08
- Sino-German 2nd Workshop for Algae Bioenergy Held in Qing... 12-03
- High-tech Program on Microbiome-based Research Launched i... 02-13
- Call for 2015 International Graduate Students Programs 02-15
- Single-Cell Center and TOTAL Started Collaboration on Bio... 07-29